THE WELL PLUGGING AND ABANDONMENT SUMMIT IS NOW COMPLETE.
To get all of the conference presentations and audio recordings¬†click here!
The conference was a huge success and we look forward to welcoming you to 2013's event.
Execute Well P&A projects in a safe manner whilst ensuring flawless execution and guaranteed effectiveness
Get the direction and tools you need to build a comprehensive well plugging and abandonment strategy that will ensure project success and cost-effective execution of your well P&A tasks. Join over 150 senior decision makers to exchange updates, network and do business. For more information get the conference brochure here!
- Well Integrity Analysis: Learn from tried and tested methods for assessing the mechanical condition of a well to ensure your P&A projects run without disruption
- Drive Efficiencies and Increase Effectiveness: Review your current P&A strategies to ensure a robust project schedule and effective coordination of all activities
- Regulatory Landscape: Gain a full understanding of legislative requirements, expectations and recommended practices to ensure compliance on your future P&A projects
- P&A Project Execution: Utilize tried and tested project management techniques to ensure safe and effective plugging and abandonment execution
- Technology and Equipment: Examine the latest technical innovations to ensure your P&A project is delivered to the highest possible standards
The Well P&A Conference is the only forum that will address well plugging and abandonment best practices for the offshore decommissioning industry - giving you the direction and capabilities you need to build a comprehensive Well P&A strategy to ensure success in this thriving market.
Why Attend The Well Plugging & Abandonment Conference, GoM?
The Well Plugging & Abandonment Conference is the¬†only¬†place where you'll be able to hear from the key operators driving their P&A plans forward, BSEE experts on regulatory & licensing updates AND the major technology and service providers producing innovative new ideas for the industry. This information will help you to Improve well plugging and abandonment execution with the latest project experience and technologies.
Not only that - but you'll be able to¬†meet, network and share information¬†with over 150 senior P&A experts. When plugging and abandonment costs can account for up to 40% of all decommissioning expenditure -¬†can you afford not to attend?
Download the brochure for the Plugging and Abandonment Conference NOW!
3 Key Benefits of Attending the Well P&A Summit
Based on over 50 research calls with the leading industry stakeholders, DecomWorld have produced a comprehensive agenda and over 25 hand-picked plugging and abandonment experts to help you to create a bulletproof P&A strategy:
- OPERATOR CASE STUDIES: Hear from major and independent operators including Chevron, BP, Shell and Apache who will exclusively discuss their Well P&A programs and technical expertise
- WELL INTEGRITY ISSUES: Hear from the key Well P&A experts worldwide who will supply you with all of the knowledge you need when approaching challenging well projects
- TECHNOLOGYUPDATES: Examine the new technological approaches to well plugging and abandonment from technological breakthroughs to cementing methods ensuring that you stay ahead of the game!
Download the full well plugging and abandonment conference brochure to receive all of the latest conference updates
Past DecomWorld Testimonial:
"Great opportunity to meet a broad spectrum of GOM decommissioning industry operators."¬†Janus Day, DONG Energy
Exclusive Operator Led Case Studies Including...
Not only that - but you'll be able to meet, network and share information with over 200 senior Well P&A industry decision makers. At a time when more well plugging and abandonment projects are being undertake than ever before - can you afford not to attend? Download your brochure now to see the full speaker line-up
If you're involved in well plugging and abandonment - you simply can't afford to miss the only meeting point for well plugging and abandonment professionals. Download the brochure now for full details or book your place here!
I look forward to seeing you in May